Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Beyond Order & Chaos Contest

            So. I've recently put up my novel Beyond Order & Chaos up on Inkshares. To help promote it, I think it's time for a little fun: design-a-BOC-character-contest fun. That's right... I want you to pick a character from Beyond Order & Chaos and send in what you think they should look like, and if I like yours the best, you'll get a $10 Amazon gift card! Here's how you enter:

1. Read the sample at the link here, pick a character or characters from it and whip up a spiffy design. A b&w sketch, a full-color image, cosplay if you want to go real crazy... all will be considered!

2. Send your design via attachment (jpegs would be preferable, but any format works) to beyondorderandchaos@gmail.com with the subject heading "Character Design Contest." Make sure you include the name of the character(s) in the body of the e-mail, so I'll know who you've designed. NOTE: must be a character from Beyond Order & Chaos  to qualify.

            I'll be taking submissions until Sept. 23, after which I'll choose my favorite and post it here and at the Inkshares page for all to see. If I get more than one that I like, I may post those, too, but only one winner will get the $10 Amazon gift card. There will be a winner no matter what - if I get only one qualified submission, then that submission will get the gift card - so you might as well toss the dice against the wall and send me what you've got!

             Thank you, and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...