Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Read My Story "The Man from ABYSS"



    So, this is pretty cool...

    My short story "The Man from ABYSS" will be appearing in the October issue of the e-zine Voluted Tales, which is out today! The story introduces my character Aleister Max - a sort of James Bond by way of HP Lovecraft, if we must do the cheap Hollywood pitch. Of course there's a little more to it than that, and I have some pretty big plans for the character on down the line, if things work out as such.

   So do me a favor and check out the most recent issue of Voluted Tales, and you may want to go ahead and subscribe to the series itself, as they routinely feature a host of excellent genre fiction and articles.

    Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...